Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Snip, Snip, Snip

The Millikens have been on a haircutting frenzy. First, Grace decided she wanted her hair cut "chin length" like her friend Karter. So, she is sporting a new bob. Then, Colin's just got out of control, so I thought I'd do a little trimming of my own - have you ever tried to cut a 2 yr.-old's hair? Needless to say a true butcher job, fortunately I did manage to miss the skin, ears, eyes, etc. It will grow back, right? Finally, I am off for a new do this morning, let's hope it goes better than Colin's. Wish me luck, may be getting a little bang...scary! Haven't had those since the '80's, do I need to go buy a can of Aqua Net? Off I go...

2 comments:

kirsten said...

pictures...we need pictures! if you don't post one of your new 'do then i'll post one from the last time you had bangs...i'm not kidding

:)

Anonymous said...

why you knocking the bangs sista??? And Aqua Net is your friend!! :)