Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break!!!























We had a fabulous time in Anguilla - thanks Johnno, Abbo and Aunt Kelly for everything! Colin took several days to warm up to the ocean. I think the vastness was a bit overwhelming at first. It seems so far away now, but I hope we return someday. It is a beautiful place and it was fun seeing it again for the first time through the kiddos. Since I took about 400 pictures, it was hard to decide what to post, so you got a collage.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG take me next time!! Is the yellow duck to show Colin that there was an end to the pool? :)

Anonymous said...

Can I just say one more time "TAKE ME NEXT TIME!" :)

kirsten said...

wow. i can't believe how beautiful your kids are.......and the beach. UNBELIEVABLE. i'm with kerry.....pack us next time.