Friday, March 6, 2009

The FB craze...


I think FB has officially taken over. The few blogs I follow are seldom updated (including my own), since everyone has joined Facebook and posts the latest there. I am amazed at the connection power of the internet. I have connected with two individuals I haven't seen since my Ursuline days in 9th grade! I have also found a friend from my days in Cincinnati - moved in 3rd grade! It is truly unbelievable! Not to mention the overwhelming number of College and High School friends that are connected. It is strange sometimes to be on an internet site with my teenage niece and nephew, yet my sister-in-law and step-mother are on it too! Totally random and crazy. I try to imagine what communication will be like when my kids are teens - who knows?

2 comments:

the bakers said...

agreed! i could make this same post on our blog, too. just for that, i'll go friend you!

kirsten said...

with all this cyber-connection stuff you think i would have been able to call/comment/post/e-mail a happy birthday wish. :)