After not having posted since July, I thought I should get caught up. We've had Gracie's first day of Kindergarten, Halloween, Gracie lost her first two teeth, and Thanksgiving. Grace LOVES Kindergarten. Colin had his first go at soccer. He was either all in or all out, but we had fun watching the 3-year olds try to figure out the game and so grateful for a patient coach. Grace scored 5 plus goals this season after not scoring any last year - lots of fun for Scott and me. The Christmas list for Grace includes an Art Cart of her own art and writing supplies and for Colin it is all about Spiderman. I am so blessed and grateful for my family coming off this Thanksgiving weekend and looking forward to sharing the Christmas season with all!
First Day of Kindergarten!
Serious Superman!
1 comment:
welcome back! I check periodically and was about the send the blog patrol after you and Kirsten!! :) Love the pics!
Post a Comment