
Okay, so my friend Kerry posted a picture of her vacation spot for June, and I just couldn't resist posting our spot where we are heading in 4 weeks - woo hoo! Differences - not all inclusive, children included, I'm not doing a triathalon and losing a bunch of weight rather will be looking for a tree to hide under. However, I am looking forward to it all the same. I'm sure in a month I will be going blog/post crazy with a bunch of pictures of the kids on the beach - it will be their first trip and I can't wait to see their little bodies running up and down the sand.
2 comments:
tu she!! Ok, this place looks amazing!! Maybe someday the Millikens, Howards and Hakimians can all go together!! just what our husband would want to do, right??? :)
um, with kids, without kids....hellooooo! take me. i'll run along the beach and play in the sand with the kiddos. :)
Post a Comment