When my mother-in-law was in town, she and Gracie sent balloons to Mom with messages attached from all of us. I'm sure GG enjoyed the present and was smiling!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a wonderful idea. The smile on Gracie's face is so joyful. I think of your mom often, and know she is looking down on all of you with big smiles!
Lisa, This is just the kind of thing Ann would love! I think of her and each of you daily. It was fun to spend time with Susie in Philly. We all missed Ann!!! Hope all is going well with the new job. Hugs, Sarah Anderson
2 comments:
What a wonderful idea. The smile on Gracie's face is so joyful. I think of your mom often, and know she is looking down on all of you with big smiles!
Lisa,
This is just the kind of thing Ann would love! I think of her and each of you daily. It was fun to spend time with Susie in Philly. We all missed Ann!!!
Hope all is going well with the new job.
Hugs,
Sarah Anderson
Post a Comment